Welcome!

I will be collecting various resources here that talk about the use of technology in education. My goal is to write it in simple language so that the "non-techies" can feel confident enough to try the ideas in their own classrooms. See my video playlist of videos I have made by clicking the word "playlist" in the player. You can, of course, also watch the videos on YouTube (by clicking the YouTube logo), or in full screen mode (by clicking the 'four corners' box in the lower right of the video box). There is a also a search bar and a cloud of labels you can use to sort content according to specific topics. Enjoy, and good luck!

Friday, November 1, 2013

Google Drive (aka Google Docs)

I'm a huge fan of this service from our Overlords at Google.  My students habitually use this to create and share documents among themselves, and then hand their work in electronically with me.  Students can also use the commenting features to do peer evaluations to provide feedback prior to revision.

Rather than blathering on about it, Please watch my video and you'll see it in action and how it works.


No comments:

Post a Comment